August was a HUGE month for the blog. Even though I did not blog that often due to the busyness of my schedule, records were still set! During the month of August the blog was visited 4354 times! That is more that the previous 6 months COMBINED (4335)!
A GIGANTIC thank you for reading, supporting and sharing!!!
Here are the top five posts from the month of August
- The Problem With The Chick-Fil-A Debate
- My thoughts about the “Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day”
- Robots, Arrogance and the Gospel
- This is an oldie but a goodie… people are still receiving robo-calls from Prophet Mannesh and they are googling the number…
- When Did We Stop Caring for People?
- My thoughts on the amount of press “Chick-Fil-A Appreciation Day” received verses the amount of reaction people gave to Sikh temple shooting in Wisconsin.
- And You Wonder Why People Aren’t Christians: Part VII
- A church cancels a wedding due to race
- Opening Ceremonies = Acceptance?
- What can we learn from the Opening Ceremonies?
Thank you again for supporting me and I hope to post more in the coming future!